3. processing and sorting machine signal management 3

现在,让我们继续讨论有关钻井站的跌倒,让我们打开故障签证,看看我们目前没有处理钻机可能会发生什么跌倒。
Now, let's move on to the falls concerning the drilling station, let's open our fault visa to see what falls may occur that we are currently not handling the drill.

顶部和底部传感器由通用设备管理。
Top and bottom sensor are managed by the generic device.

我们无法管理产品和钻井站始终出现故障的可能性。
We are not managing the possibility of a product and drilling station always on fault.

我们实际上并没有管理我们的驱动故障中的错误,因为那也不是反馈设备。
And we are not managing actually the error in our actuation fault because that is no feedback device as well.

电工也是如此。
And the same goes for the electrician.

不幸的是,我们无法使用这种架构检测钻头驱动的故障。
Unfortunately, we won't be able to detect faults on the drill actuation with this architecture.

所以这种情况之所以会发生,是因为帮助我们检测故障的实际上是传感器。
So this can happen because what helps us to detect faults are actually sensors.

在这台机器中,我们没有任何传感器来告诉我们钻头是否正确地在产品上打孔。
And in this machine, we do not have any sensor that tells us if the drill correctly created a hole in the product or not.

所以这可能会发生。
So this can happen.

这是该架构的限制。
This is a limitation of this architecture.

而且您应该知道,您在机器上放置的感官越多,您的检测能力就越强。
And you should know that the more sensory you place on your machine and the more powerful you will be for detection.

因此,我们需要继续进行驱动,使产品和中继站始终处于开启状态。
So we need to move on onto the actuation, the product and relay station always on.

我们还需要在表格条目上实际看到该产品。
And we need to actually see also this product on table entry.

那是行不通的。
That doesn't work.

那么让我们看看。
So let's see.

如果空气不起作用,如果空气不起作用,会发生什么?
What happens if the air doesn't work, if the air doesn't work?

我们实际上会看到产品始终留在这里。
We will actually see the product always remaining here.

所以一段时间后,产品冷却站仍将如此。
So after a while, the product cooling station will be will still be true.

相反,如果它们工作并且传感器始终保持打开状态,那么一段时间后,我们将看到它们都通过了。
Instead, if the if this if they works and the sensor always stays on, after a while, we will see both of them being through.

最后一个是,如果这不起作用,我们将看到它们都不是真的,因此我们可以使用计时器来管理它。
Then the last one is that if this doesn't work, we will see neither of them being true so we can manage this with with timer.

让我们回到圣路易斯的钻井站。
So let's get back into the drilling station here in St.

80.

80.

你可以看到70,我们开始驱动,而是直接等待产品上的人和桌子上的产品。
You can see 70, we start actuation and instead we wait directly for the people on the product and the product on the table.

和我们。
And we.

所以我们可以添加一个计时器,它们就在这里。
So we can add a timer, here they are.

我会,我已经离开这里了,这在联合国被称为“空中激活”。
I will I have already out of here is called air activation for old timer at the U.N.

并且必须将其重置为零状态。
and this must be reset into the zero state.

所以在这里我们将把老计时器的驱动评级为 false。
So here we will rate our actuation for old timer, uh, datin equal to false.

好的,所以我们可以这样称呼它,呃,呃,让我们称呼它而不是全职或抱歉,以便根据我们的需要更精确。
OK, so we can call it like this, uh, uh, let's call it instead of full time or sorry in order to be more precise to according to what we need.

如此全职,否则我们需要回忆一下,我们将在钻井站下方进行操作。
So full time or we need to recall that we will have here below the drilling station.

因此,对于钻孔计时器,我们需要在开始空气激活时激活它。
So for the drilling timer and we need to activate it just when we start our air activation.

所以全职 Darina 应该等于 true。
So full timer Darina should be equal to true.

我们需要决定,就像我们在电梯里所做的那样,我们需要决定一个时间年份,时间应该长一点,因为它需要花费相当多的时间来推动产品前进。
We need to decide, as we did in the elevator, we need to decide a time year, the time should be a bit longer because it needs to take quite the time that it needs to the area to move the product forward.

所以在这里,我想最好的时间可能是六秒。
So here, I guess a good time could be a six seconds.

因此,一旦我们到达,这个计时器就应该重置。
So and this timer should be reset once we get to.

嗯。
Um.

陈述90。
To state 90.

这里。
Here.

那么让我们考虑一下。
So let's think about it.

在这里,我们将轿厢添加到信号管理中,就像我们对电梯所做的那样,这样我们就可以进入电梯站并复制这里的两节车厢之一。
Here, let's add the car to the signal management, as we did for the elevators, so we can get into the elevator station and copy one of the two cars here.

我们需要考虑这里的一个地方需要从信号 42 开始,因为四十一英尺,如果这个信号是我们添加的最后一个信号。
And we need to think what a place here need to start from signalized 42 because the forty one foot, if this signal for the one was the last one that we added.

因此,让我们考虑第一个故障,即我们认为该产品的驱动不起作用。
So let's think about the first fault, saying that the product to us seemed that the actuation doesn't work.

所以呃驱动故障。
So er actuation fault.

因此,当定时器关闭时,可能会发生致动故障。
So er actuation fault may occur when we um may occur if the timer goes off.

因此,我们有完整的时间或点q,但我们仍然在真实站传感器上拥有产品。
So fault we have full time or dot q and we still have the product on really station sensor.

因此,如果我们在钻井站上有全职时间和产品,那么我们就会在那里出现故障,并且无法正常工作。
So that's right that if we have full time and product on drilling station set the truth, we have a fault on there and it doesn't work.

好的,让我们将其复制并粘贴到第四个四十三的下一个折叠的末尾。
OK, so let's copy and paste it to end of the next fold next for this fourth forty three.

这可以说是当产品的时候了。
And this can be when the product let's say that the.

表条目上的产品。
The product on table entry.

传感器发生故障,当我们有完整的计时器但产品不再位于钻孔站时会发生这种情况。
The sensor failed and this happens when we have the full timer, but the product is no longer on the drilling station.

这意味着该产品已经移动。
This means that the product has moved.

对不起。
Sorry.

由于产品和钻孔传感器已成为假产品,因此该产品已向前推进。
The product has moved forward because the product and drilling sensor has become false.

所以这意味着空气正在工作,但它永远不会到达这里,因为传感器不工作。
So it means that the air is working, but it never gets here because the sensor doesn't work.

所以。
So.

这是两个故障,第三个故障可能是当这个故障没有关闭时,所以这很容易看出,因为。
These are two faults, the third fault can be when this one doesn't turn off, so this can be easily seen because the.

发生的事情就是这样。
What happens is that.

在某种状态下,所以这意味着当产品到达这里时,我们仍然有。
In a certain state, so it means that just when the products arrive here, we still have.

此感自。
This sensate from.

所以在这里我们需要看看在这个运动过程中,这个传感器是否至少变得错误一次,这样我们就可以使用我们创建的 IFB 信号监视器。
So here we can you we need to see if during this movement, this sensor becomes false at least once so we can use our IFB signal monitor here that we created.

所以我会在这里使用它。
So I will use it here.

我将其称为信号监视器。
I would call it a signal monitor.

那是FB信号监视器。
That is an F B signal monitor.

我们将在这里看到,呃,产品和培训站是否至少有一次变得错误。
And we will see here if the, uh, products and training station becomes false at least once.

因此,当空气开始时,我们将激活它,以便我们可以将其实际放置在这里。
So we will activate this when the air starts so that we can actually set it down here.

它是一个信号监视器,enable 设置为 true。
It's a signal monitor that enable is set to true.

Sigrun 监视器,要监视的信号等于不是广播电台的产品,因为我们正在研究信号应该变为错误的事实,然后在此之后,我们将在这里重置它。
Sigrun monitor, that signal to monitor is equal to not product on radio station because we are looking into the fact that the signals should become false and then after this, we will reset it over here.

力量。
Force.

好的,我们快完成了。
OK, we are almost done.

我们需要将调用添加到我们的功能块中,我们可以将其放在此处。
We need to add the call to our function block and we can place it right here.

我必须向监视器发出信号,我们只需将重置按钮链接到块的重置输入即可。
I have to signal monitor and we need just to link the reset button to the reset input of the block.

然后。
Then.

我们需要向信号管理添加另一个调用来实际管理此问题,这样我们就可以说钻井站传感器上的产品发生了故障。
We need to add another call to the signal management to actually actually manage this so we can say that the product on drilling station sensor failed.

这将是 Signorelli 44。
This will be Signorelli 44.

为此,呃,Q 就是这个信号监视器。
And for this, uh, it is simply this signal monitor that Q.

向随后的监视器发出信号,以便我可以删除它,我们快完成了。
Sort of signal the monitor that followed so I can remove this, we are almost done.

我们唯一没有考虑到的错误是,呃,是什么时候。
The only fault that we didn't consider is when, uh, is.

事实上,由.
Actually, given by.

驱动总是通过的,所以这意味着当产品真正下降或,呃,或者,呃,上升时,产品将会移动。
The actuation being always through, so this means that the product will be moved when that really is either coming down or, uh, or, uh, going up.

那么这可能是什么。
So what this can be.

SAT在这里,如或我们可以添加另一个错误。
SAT here, as in or we can add another fault.

可以有更描述性的说法,即驱动总是出现故障。
There can be more descriptive saying actuation always on fault.

这将是第四十五号故障。
This will be fault number forty five.

在这里,我们可以写下这样一个事实:钻探站上的产品,我们在某些不允许的状态下在钻探站上没有产品。
And here we can write to the fact that the product on drilling station, that we do not have the product on the station in certain states that should not allow that.

因此,在这里我们将写下我们在钻井站上没有产品,状态与两者相同。
So here we will write that we do not have products on drilling station and the state is equal to either.

我们来看看国家的情况。
Let's see the state's.

并且用它可以移动产品并移动25、30、40、45。
And with the it can move the product and move 25, 30, 40, 45.

50.

50.

是的,我想就是这个了,50。
Yeah, I guess this is it, 50.

好的,所以 25, 30, 40, 45, 50, 60, 50, 60,好的,我们可以在这里添加很多州。
OK, so 25, 30, 40, 45, 50, 60, 50, 60, OK, we can we have quite a few states to add here.

所以我们就在这里骑行。
So here we will ride.

这里,状态等于 25 或状态等于 30 或状态等于 40 或 45 或状态等于 50 或状态等于 60。
Here and state equal to 25 or state equal to 30 or states equal to 40 or 45 or states equal to 50 or states equal to 60.

我想这些都是所有的州。
I guess these are all the states.

我们,呃,抱歉我错过了一个。
We, uh, sorry I missed one.

好的,让我仔细检查一下以确定。
OK, let me double check to be sure.

因为在所有这些状态下,钻井站上的产品如果不吃的话应该保持不变,这意味着要么意味着它们始终处于驱动状态,要么意味着传感器出现故障。
Because in all of these states, the product on drilling stations should remain true if it doesn't eat, meaning either mean that they are actuation is always on or that a fault on the sensor as.

刚刚发生的事情,所以我们也可以写在这里,因为我们不太确定捕鲸站或产品上的Senser故障,我们实际上不确定其中哪一个对我来说导致了问题。
Just happened, so we can also write here, since we're not so sure or product on whaling station station Senser fault, we are actually not sure which one of these to me cause the problem.

那么让我们试试这个。
So let's try this.

我们来进行一下下载。
Let's carry out a download.

让我们进入我们的可视化,让我们开始打开金库,Veysel,与右侧平行。
Let's get into our visualisations, let's start let's open the vault, Veysel, parallel here on the right.

而且,呃,让我们开始解决这个问题,所以。
And and, uh, let's start messing with this, so.

我将把钻台上的产品设置为永远真实。
I will set the product on drilling station to be always true.

让我们看看我们是否能够检测到它。
Let's see if we are able to detect it.

这是真的,这是真的,这是真的,这是真的,这是真的。
It is true, it is true, it is true, it is true, it is true.

是的。
Yes.

是的,那很好。
Yes, that is nice.

我们检测到的东西就是这样的。
We detect is something that is.

产品和中继站传感器故障。
Product and relay station sensor fault.

太棒了。
OK, that's great.

让我们排除故障并尝试另一次启动。
Let's remove the fault and try another one start.

让我们尝试一下桌子上的产品和三个,而不是真正的两个。
Let's try the product on table and three, not going to two to true.

是的,我们有错。
Yes, we have a fault.

或者诊断 h 可能有助于正确的飞行。
Or diagnostic h might assist the correct flight.

让我们尝试再次重置故障并继续。
Let's try to reset the fault again and move on.

咱们试试吧。
Let's try.

空气驱动不工作的情况。
The condition in which the air actuation doesn't work.

好吧,他们的学费过了一段时间就不起作用了,我们应该能够检测到。
OK, their tuition doesn't work after a while, we should be able to detect it.

让我们来看看。
Let's see.

是的。
Yes.

经调查,这是一个动作故障。
The investigation tells us that this is an actuation fault.

好的,这太棒了。
OK, this is great.

三人又说要开始了。
The three said again to start.

让我们做相反的事情,假设激活总是在你这边,它已经在吹了。
And let's do the opposite, let's say that the activation is always on your side in this, it is already blowing.

是的,产品已经移动了,已经向前移动了。
Yes, the product has moved, has been moved forward.

正如我们所看到的,调查告诉我们,有一种产品是威尔逊的错。
And as we can see, the investigation, my it tells us that there is a product on Wilson's fault.

为什么?
Why?

让我们看看我们听到了什么以及做错了什么。
Let's see what we hear and did wrong.

也许这不是,呃,一种模棱两可的情况,我们不确定其中哪一个导致了错误。
Maybe it is not, uh, an ambiguous situation in which we are not sure which one of them are causing the fault.

呃。
Uh.

噢,拥挤的钻井站等等。
Oh, crowded and drilling stations and so forth.

是这个吗?
Is this one?

嗯。
Um.

我想是因为这开始了。
I guess because this starts.

在那之前,从 80 州开始,从 60 到 80,好吗?
Where does that start in state 80 until then, 60 to 80, OK?

这不应该是这样的。
This shouldn't be that.

让我上网看看这里发生的实际异常是什么,CNN 管理层。
Let me go online and see what is the actual exception that is happening here, CNN management.

我们有一个,呃,活跃的信号。
We have an, uh, active signals.

那么让我们看看。
So let's look.

呃,抱歉。
Uh, sorry.

现在,这是信号管理,抱歉,主动信号,第一个是威尔逊故障的四十一个产品。
Now, this is signal management, sorry, active signals, the first one is the forty one product on Wilson's fault.

这是哪来的?
Which is this from?

哦,是的,来自啊,的那个。
Oh, yeah, the one from the ah, the.

另一个站。
The other station.

所以。
So.

我猜这个产品就真正意义上的故障了。
I guess this product on real sense of fault.

有点含糊,所以我们在这里写或空气驱动,因为是一些机器故障,所以你实际上无法确定问题出在哪里并开始思考它。
Is a bit ambiguous, so we will write here or air actuation, because is some some machine fault, so you can actually cannot actually be sure where is the problem and starting to think about it.

我想我们没有做同样的事情。
I guess we didn't do the same thing.

我们确实对关卡做了同样的事情,因为我们假设如果产品从未离开车站或产品,呃,永远不会到达电梯,则始终是传感器故障。
We did do the same thing for the level, because we are assuming that if the product's never leaves the station or the the product, uh, never gets to the elevator, it is always the sensor fault.

但这也可能是与夹具有关的问题。
But it could also be a problem related to the gripper.

因此,在这里我们将写出所有级别的夹具故障或任何夹具故障。
So here we will write all level grippers fault or whatever griper fault.

因为我们没有测试过,如果水平夹具不起作用。
So since we didn't test that, if the level gripper doesn't work.

在这里,让我们开始可视化,启动一切,设置水平夹具。
Here, let's get to the visualisations, start everything, set the level gripper.

不在这里工作。
To not working here.

水平夹具现在无法工作,让我们看看。
Level griper will not work right now, so let's see.

如果我们检测到它,您会发现它似乎拿起了产品,但实际上却没有。
If we detect it, you can see that it seems to pick up the product, but it doesn't.

是的。
Yes.

这是正确的,我们可以看到。
This is correct, we can see.

这里的关键告诉我们,要么拾取传感器的产品不起作用,要么我们有一个级别的故障。
Here the key to my it tells us that either the product for a pick up sensor doesn't work or we have a level group of fault.

好的,我们设法解决了钻孔站上的所有问题,下一个视频我们将到达工作台,然后我们的机器将完成。
OK, so we managed to work through all the problems on the drilling station and the next video we will get to the table station and then our machine will be finished.

对不起。
Sorry.

接下来是电视台和有线电视台,然后我们就有了。
Next on the TV station and cable station, then we have.